Friday, March 9, 2018

A BOOK THAT CHANGED MY LIFE AND OPENED MY EYES TO THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SCOTUS!


ORIGINAL INTENT: THE COURTS, THE CONSTITUTION, AND RELIGION


I have read this book through several times.  The first time I read it was in 2002, and it literally changed my life.  It is the source of much of the information I wrote/write about in my blogs and in my talks to young people and churches when I had my ministry "Broken Vessel Ministries" several years ago.
David Barton, the author, has a collection of over 70,000 documents that our founders wrote.  He researched them and references them in this book as he details to the reader how America was founded, what the personalities and beliefs of the founders were, and what they intended for America to be.  He contrasts that to what has happened since liberalism took a foothold in America, and the SCOTUS started systematically misinterpreting the US Constitution, either intentionally, or out of ignorance, and destroying the foundation of our nation's laws, and the original intent of the founders with regard to what America was to do to maintain God's blessings on our nation.  
To me, the book is spellbinding.  I wish every American with an open mind would read this book.  If they would, many of them (everyone not a brainwashed liberal, that is!), would be infuriated at what the SCOTUS has done.  There, at the foot of the SCOTUS justices, lies the root cause for why we have become such a divided and violent nation.
I highly recommend this book, and I have no financial interest with Wallbuilders at all!  I simply believe this book to be essential reading for anyone who wants to see America great again!.

No comments:

Post a Comment